Rikama Education are collaboratively working in a partnership with an outstanding school in the Swanley area who are actively looking for a numerous amount of Teaching Assistants to join there school as soon as possible. Some of your day to day duties would include:
• Preparing learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
• Helping children, with learning difficulties on their education and social development 1:1 and group basis
• Looking after children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
• Providing support for students inside and outside the classroom the enable them to participate in activities
• Adapting your approach depending on the student’s needs
• Ensure that every pupil you work with is ready for their next steps in their learning
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• Working with young people, either in an academic setting or voluntary worker
• Experience working with ASD, Behaviour, MLD/SLD
• Hold an up to date DBS and valid passport
• Worked with student’s families to make sure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
• Implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
Rikama Education are representing a school who are a proud residential and day school serving students aged 7-19 with moderate to severe learning difficulties including aspects of ASD and SLCN. Our client is looking for a numerous amount of SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team to work alongside and on behalf of the students in an integrated manner with a highly specialised and holistic approach.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.