Rikama Education are currently working in partnership with a school in the Swanley area who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant’s, your day to day duties will include:
• Helping children, with learning difficulties on their education and social development 1:1 and group basis
• Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records
• Providing support for students inside and outside the classroom the enable them to participate in activities
• Adapting your approach depending on the student’s needs
• Ensure that every pupil you work with is ready for their next steps in their learning
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• Working with young people, either in an academic setting or voluntary worker
• Experience working with ASD, Behaviour, MLD/SLD
• Hold an up to date DBS for both children and adult and valid passport
• Worked with student’s families to make sure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
• NVQ Level 2 or 3
Rikama Education are working collaboratively with a school who are a proud residential and day school serving students aged 7-19 with moderate to severe learning difficulties including aspects of ASD and SLCN. Our client is looking for a numerous amount of SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team to work alongside and on behalf of the students in an integrated manner with a highly specialised and holistic approach.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.