Rikama Education are collaboratively working in a partnership with a number of SEN Schools in the Folkestone area who are actively looking for numerous Teaching Assistants to join their schools as soon as possible.
Some of your day to day duties would include:
• Preparing learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
• Helping children, with learning difficulties on their education and social development 1:1 and group basis
• Looking after children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
• Providing support for students inside and outside the classroom the enable them to participate in activities
• Adapting your approach depending on the student’s needs
• Ensure that every pupil you work with is ready for their next steps in their learning
To be considered for these exciting SEN Teaching Assistant roles, you will need the following experience:
• Working with young people, either in an academic setting or voluntary worker
• Experience working with ASD and/or Behaviour or MLD/SLD or PMLD
• Hold an up to date DBS and valid passport
• Worked with student’s families to make sure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
• Implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
Rikama Education are representing a number of schools who are either residential and/or day schools serving students aged 4-19 with moderate to severe learning difficulties including aspects of ASD and SLCN or PD, PMLD. Our clients are looking for a number of SEN Teaching Assistant to join their teams to work alongside and on behalf of the students in an integrated manner with a highly specialised and holistic approach.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.