Rikama Education are working with a Good Primary School in Royal Tunbridge Wells who are looking to recruit at least four experienced Teaching Assistants to work with children in EYFS, KS1 and KS2. SEN experience will help, especially behaviour, Autism and ADHD.
The role will consist of supporting students with SEN across age groups 1:1, in small groups and in all different subjects so experience is essential.
Your key duties will be to:
- Support the students where necessary in meeting their targets
- Keep them engaged and on task
- Manage challenging behaviour with SEN
- Liaise with other members of staff in regards to behaviour and progress
- Work within a team but also be proactive and use own initiative
- Carry out additional duties as requested by the Class Teacher
It is essential that you have experience of working with children who have SEN and challenging behaviour as a teaching assistant, are flexible, resilient and can adapt well to change.
The staff at the school are very supportive and you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have a passion for helping young people with SEN reach their potential then please send us your CV so you can start a new position of a teaching assistant.