KS2 Teacher in Bexley.
Rikama Education are seeking a KS2 Teachers to join a year 5 class in an excellent and dedicated school within the Bexley area. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Planning and delivering lessons.
• Marking pupils work.
• Completing group interventions when required.
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for these KS2 Teacher positions, the successful candidates will have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• A record of GOOD and better observations.
• At least 1 year of teaching in an Early Years setting.
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve.
Our client in Bexley is committed to providing high standards of teaching to its students, ensuring progression in learning is achieved continuously. Furthermore, the school have very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this KS2 Teacher role, please click apply now’ below.