SEN Teaching Assistant
Rikama Education are currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a SEN school in Longfield, your day to day duties will include:
• Working alongside children with ASD
• Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records
• Strong classroom management skills
• Assisting students with their educational and social development on a 1:1 and group basis
• Providing support for each student in and outside the classroom to help them fully participate in activities
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• Have strong knowledge of working within KS1, KS2, KS3 or KS4 in academic setting or a voluntary worker
• Worked with students with ASD
• Hold an up to date DBS and valid passport
• Worked with student’s families to make sure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
Our client is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a busy yet welcoming and friendly team. The school serves students from ages 2-19 with each student bringing a unique energy to the school. The school has a continued rating of Outstanding’ with Ofsted which is highlighted within their own personal promise of making sure all their students and staff safe, happy and learning. Personal independence for the students is a huge priority for our client meaning a lot of time and effort is provided to the students making sure each approach develops their students academically and socially.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.